1. Plugin Company Affiliate Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Plugin Company affiliate program. In this agreement, the term "Affiliate" refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Plugin Company refers to the product owner and publisher, Monk e-business e-commerce solutions, trading under the name Plugin Company).
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM, it will be considered as your acceptance of the change.
To enroll in the affiliate program, you must submit an affiliate application and be approved. Applications are processed on a regular basis and applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
4. Affiliate URL
You will be able to generate several affiliate URLs for each of our extensions. You can then in turn use these URLs to generate revenue.
Affiliates will receive 20% of the revenue as a commission from orders placed through properly coded Affiliate links, unless noted otherwise for a particular product or agreed otherwise. Commissions may change at the discretion of the product publisher, extension sale commissions may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular 20% commission rate.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product ordered through the secure order system. Word of mouth referrals will not result in an affiliate commission being generated. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate.
Commissions will become available for withdrawal by the affiliate 30 days after the order generating the commission has been placed.
The commission of any order refunded within this 30 day period will be substracted from the affiliate's balance.
Plugin Company pays affiliates on a PayPal account, provided to us when a member joins. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the affiliate to notify Plugin Company to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses.
If agreed upon it's also possible for the affiliate to get paid using other payment methods like bank transfer.
7. Order Fulfillment
Plugin Company will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via affiliate links. Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Plugin Company products from other websites as a "reseller" and no "resale" rights are granted in ANY way. Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on ebay or other auction sites. Affiliates are not authorized to give away copies of any of these products. Plugin Company will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires. All affiliates understand and acknowledge that no physical products will be shipped.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Plugin Company Affiliate Program will be deemed to be customers of Plugin Company. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Plugin Company policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
8. Qualifying Sites
Plugin Company reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the Plugin Company Affiliate Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Affiliate Program include but are not limited to sites which:
- Promote sexually explicit materials
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them by Plugin Company. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of Plugin Company.
9. Permitted Usage
The following are permitted uses of the Plugin Company brand and marketing resources
- Affiliates are permitted to use graphical banners and design resources located supplied to the affiliate by Plugin Company.
10. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the affiliate account.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the Plugin Company logo, logo marks or other Plugin Company website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any was as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Plugin Company.
- Affiliates MAY NOT use the term "Plugin Company" in ANY variation in their website domain.
- Affiliates MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Plugin Company. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your affiliate account and withholding of affiliate payments for violating our affiliate agreement.
- Affiliates MAY NOT host or promote "coupon stacking" sites where customers may combine coupons to receive additional discounts.
11. Plugin Company Anti-Spam Policy
Plugin Company strictly prohibits affiliates from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an affiliate has spammed, the affiliate account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or "Instant Messaging" system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Plugin Company, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
- Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Plugin Company Affiliate Program manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the affiliate account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and affiliate account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account. At Plugin Company discretion, termination may not only result in being banned from the affiliate program, but also being banned from ANY other internal affiliate programs.
If you wish to report a violation of our Anti-Spam Policy, please forward all relevant evidence to our customer service department at email@example.com
12. Relationship of Parties
Affiliates are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Affiliates have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Affiliates will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
13. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either Plugin Company or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Affiliate's Web Site, all links to the Plugin Company websites, and all Plugin Company trademarks and logos, other Plugin Company marks and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
14. Limitation of Liability
Plugin Company will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the affiliate under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Affiliate Program or an affiliate's potential to earn income from the Affiliate Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Affiliate links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and Plugin Company will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any of the provisions of this Agreement are determined by a court to be unenforceable, they shall be severed from this Agreement, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with Dutch law and the courts of the Netherlands will have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or in connection with this agreement.
By signing up with the Plugin Company Affiliate Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.